Newport Visitor Information Center
23 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, RI 02840
Bowen’s Wharf Pilot House
America’s Cup Avenue & Market Square
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Holiday Traditions Open House
11:00am to 2:00pm
June 20 & June 27, 2017
Tuesday: 1pm to 3pm.
July 11 – October 31, 2017
Tuesday: 1pm to 4pm.
Tuesday, July 4th there will be no regular 4Faiths tour. Join us instead for a First Freedom Open House with 13 participating historic houses of worship. The event is free and open to the public.
$28 – Adults.
$24 – Seniors (65+).
$20 – Ages 6-21 yrs.
Tour Start Location
Loeb Visitors Center at Touro Synagogue
50 Spring Street, Newport, RI 02840
• The tour route is an escorted 1/3rd mile walk on level terrain, an easy pace along Spring Street.
• Proper shoes suggested.
• Not recommended for preschool age children.
• The Congregational Church & Touro Synagogue are not handicap accessible.
• Restrooms are available at the Loeb Visitors Center.
• Indoor photography permitted, except Touro Synagogue.